COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
COVID-19 guidelines at VAHS are subject to change at any time, without notice. This page was last updated on October 3, 2023.
At this time, medical masks are strongly recommended and may be required in some programs, except when briefly eating or drinking. Please respect the instructions of our staff.
Please do not attend VAHS programs if you have any cold, flu, or COVID-related symptoms, or if you are in close contact with someone who is sick.
Please note that safety requirements may vary between programs, and screenings may be required before an activity or appointment.
Primary Care Clinic
- Open for in-person appointments for current patients only
- Some physicians are offering appointments via telehealth
- For more information, please call 604-255-9766 or email [email protected]
At this time, VAHS is not offering COVID-19 testing or vaccinations.
- Click here for information on getting a COVID-19 test in Vancouver
- Click here for information on vaccine registration and booking
- Open by appointment only
- Please call 604-254-9900 or email [email protected] for pre-screening and appointment booking
- For more information, please click here or contact the Dental Clinic
Indigenous Early Years
- All staff are available by phone and email
- All programs are taking place in person
- Select virtual activities are on the IEY Facebook Page
- For more information, please contact Danielle at (604) 602-7558 or [email protected]
Cultural Program (Our Circle is Strong)
- Currently open for in-person workshops and appointments
- For more information, please email [email protected]
- Staff are available in-person and by phone and email
- For general inquiries, please email [email protected]
VAHS thanks the community for its support and understanding as we get through this challenging time. Take care and be well.